Why can't I see myself in Pepperlane's search results?
Have you signed up for an account on Pepperlane but don't see yourself in Pepperlane's search results? Can't view your profile link when you are signed out?
There are a few reasons why you might not appear in Pepperlane's search results.
If you haven't paid for your membership yet, you won't be able to publish your profile (and appear in search results) until you have done so.
You'll also need a complete profile in order to make it public. Visit your Dashboard and consult the checklist to see if you are missing any of the items below. (All of the following items are required to be seen by other users):
- Your page must include a profile photo, short bio, headline.
- You must provide your email address and ZIP code.
- You must have at least one service that is published (draft services will not appear on your page).
- You must be approved to sell by someone at Pepperlane (you receive an email from us once you're approved).
- Your page must be public.
If you'd like to appear in search results for a particular keyword, make sure that word or phrase is included somewhere in your headline, bio, service titles or service descriptions.
If you're still having trouble, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!