How do I add a link to my Pepperlane profile to my email signature?
One of the easiest ways to let people know about your new business is to include a link to your Pepperlane profile in your email signature. For example:
Dog walking and pet care
Style by KK Oates
How to add an email signature
First, pop over to your Dashboard and copy your Pepperlane website URL. (In the example below, it's https://pepperlane.co/sarah-smith)
Next, create or update your email signature in your favorite email client. Include your name, your headline and the link to your Pepperlane website.
Here are instructions for adding a signature to some of the most popular email clients:
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings (Gear icon)
- In the "Signature" section, add your signature text in the box. If you want, you can format your message by adding an image or changing the text style.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
- Choose Mail > Preferences, then click Signatures.
- In the left column, select the email account you want to use the signature for, then click the Add button
You can drag signatures from one account to another, or to and from All Signatures. If you create a signature in All Signatures, you must drag it to an account to use it.
- In the middle column, type a name for the signature.
The name appears in the Signature pop-up menu in the message header when you write a message.
- In the right column (the preview), create your signature.
You can use the Edit or Format menus in Mail to change the font or layout, turn text into links, or check spelling. To add an image, drag the file into the preview.
Visit the link above to find updated instructions for your version of Outlook.
Add an email signature in Yahoo
1. Mouse over the Settings menu icon; select Settings.
2. Click Accounts.
3. Click your Yahoo account.
4. Select Append a signature to the emails you send.
5. Enter or edit your signature text in the Signature field.
6. Click Save.