How to Access a Zoom Meeting
How Do I Access a Zoom Meeting?
Zoom is a video conference application used for:
- Online Pepperlane Boost Events
- Pathway Cohort Meet-and-Greets
Note: Zoom is best accessed from your desktop or laptop computer. It can be accessed on a mobile device but works best on a computer.
Zoom is an application that should be downloaded and installed prior to your scheduled meeting, to avoid delays.
How to Download and Install Zoom
1. Go to zoom.us/download
2. Click Download
3. The file will download and you should click on it, which will initiate installing it.
4. Click Continue (This is a screenshot from an Apple computer. Your prompt may be a little different.)
5. Once the installation is complete, you’ll be able to join Zoom meetings.
How to Join a Zoom Meeting
- Click on the link within the meeting invite (Example 1). Or, manually join by going to zoom.us/join and enter the meeting number sent to you in the meeting invite (Example 2).